From: vijaya lakshmi Vulli <vijayalakshmivulli@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re:  need help
To: php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, 27 August, 2008, 7:57 AM

            hi,

This is vijaya lakshmi from visakhaptnam,  india.I am also need same.In my project i need to send sms to mobiles.where i can find these webservices. How to contact to those webservice providers.And how to integrate this in my php application please tell me.

thanks in advance

with regards

vijaya lakshmi