Re: configuring

I didnot working on Web.Developer Server Suite,
but if i's web server is apache, try to find httpd.conf
it's a text file that can be edited

don't forget to restart the server after any modifications

--- In php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Ajoy Kumar Dutta
<ajoy77.dutta@...> wrote:

> Hello Friends,
>

> I am new to PHP and i need your favour in configuring the
Web.Developer Server Suite.
> The installation has gone quite fine , but while I
type....http://localhost/..  in the browser  , I dont get the index
file, instead i get to see a list of files and a directory in the
browser....does anyone know the document root of this package from
where i can get to see the index file....plz help me.

http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/bestofyahoo/