Re: best php editor and framework

Ajoy,

Well imho Zend Studio is the best Editor as it allows you to debug in
the editor it also has an analyze function which gives you some info
which can help optimize your code. It's not perfect but it's alot better
then dreamweaver as it allows for connection with version control such
as subversion. Which dreamweaver is pretty poor at. I havn't tried
dreamweaver cs3 but i have 8 and it takes alot of cpu and ram up, where
as zend is very light. Also zend studio is made by the "php company" so
you can tie it in with zend platform (optimization reports on your code)

As for a framework again there are various ones, i've never been a huge
fan of them as I have my own way of doing things by using the bare
minimum as to save resources but if you wanna try one there is again a
Zend Framework - which they claim is the best and most updated, highest
security etc and also there is the obvious ones Cake PHP etc.

Just don't use smarty what ever you do ;)

Tom