configuring

Hello Friends,

I am new to PHP and i need your favour in configuring the Web.Developer Server Suite.
The installation has gone quite fine , but while I type....http://localhost/..  in the browser  , I dont get the index file, instead i get to see a list of files and a directory in the browser....does anyone know the document root of this package from where i can get to see the index file....plz help me.

Thanking you and waiting in anticipation for your reply.

Warm Regards,
Ajoy Kumar Dutta

      Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Go to http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/bestofyahoo/