configuring Web.Developer Server Suit Package

Hello Friends,

I am new to PHP and i need your favour in configuring the
Web.Developer Server Suite.
The installation has gone quite fine , but while I
type....http://localhost/..  in the browser  , I dont get the index
file, instead i get to see a list of files and a directory in the
browser....does anyone know the document root of this package from
where i can get to see the index file....plz help me.

Thanking you and waiting in anticipation for your reply.

Warm Regards,
Ajoy Kumar Dutta