insterting data into table.

hello friends,

i have two diff tables. in mysql.

one table has ( product code , image path , product name)
2nd table has ( product code, size, other details)

now i want to make them a single table.

i thought that....i make a php script, which calls product code from one table, matches with other table, and then select the DETAILS from one table and insert in 2nd table

so i want to make a URL redirect script.

can you help me out to write a redirect script. or suggest me what is the automatic redirect code , which redirects to specified url in 2 seconds. So a automatic page reloading happens and data is transferred to another table.

Warm Regards,

Tarun