Re: insterting data into table.

In message <000e01c85b47$475f1b40$0301a8c0@AGARWAL>, Tarun
<tarun.virgo@xxxxxxxxx> writes
>now i want to make them a single table.

>so i want to make a URL redirect script.

Why?  What does URL have to do with creating a table?

>can you help me out to write a redirect script. or suggest me what is the
>automatic redirect code , which redirects to specified url in 2 seconds. So a
>automatic page reloading happens and data is transferred to another table.

url=http://www.hotcosta.com/Andalucia.Spain";>

(Normally, all on one line, but it won't fit here)

This would send visitors who go to your page, to the page in my
signature <G>, after 2 seconds on your page.

However, it sounds like you want something like
INSERT INTO table2 (SELECT imagepath, productname FROM table1 WHERE
table1.productcode=table2.productcode)
on the first page, with no redirection - I can't figure out why you want
the redirect.  A redirect confuses both search engines and users who
want to press the back button.

--
Pete Clark

Sunny Andalucia