Re: How to Install the GD graphics Library

hello,,
if your using php4?
follow this instruction:
go to php.ini which is located at windows folder..
open the file,,,find this text extension=php_gd2.dll..if see that word uncomment that to run the library file...then check the it..wrote a code..php_info();

gudkuck,
Ryaba

dhana_1706 <dhana_1706@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:                               Hi,

 I have installed PHP already but GD library is not installed by
 default. I need to install the GD graphics library for displaying or
 creating Image. Can anyone tell me where to download it? and kindly
 tell me the steps to Install GD Library..

 Thank u,
 Dhana