phpBB and wordpress Template

Hi,

I have created a template for my site and now I want to use the same template for phpBB and wordpress,  please help me that is there some specific way to slice the template for phpBB and wodpress or there is some other method.

I need to complete it urgent, please tell me if there is some source for such help or if you have some experience please guide me.

Regards

Anees