Re: phpBB and wordpress Template

I'v never done a Wordpress template, but have done several phpBB2.

My advise is, first, install a copy locally where you can work on it.
I wouldn't work with a "live" installation.

Then, since you apparently didn't bother looking at the phpbb website
first, follow to this link:

    http://www.phpbb.com/kb/article/how-to-start-a-new-phpbb2-style

It tells you just about everything you need.

Once your new theme is complete, you can just upload it to your live
installation.

--- In php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Anees ul haq <anees_a2001@...> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have created a template for my site and now I want to use the same
template for phpBB and wordpress,  please help me that is there some
specific way to slice the template for phpBB and wodpress or there is
some other method.

> I need to complete it urgent, please tell me if there is some source
for such help or if you have some experience please guide me.