Language Translator

Hi,

I need a language translation script for my site but I don't want to use such a translator which change my url like google does , as if i m on page mysitename.com and I need to translate it to spanish and use google widget it translates my page in a way that it changed my url to translate.google.com/?site=mysitename.com

can any body help me in this regard so that I might be able to translate my web pages which have dynamic contents are rapidly changing, with out changing the url or any other change to my pages. I just ned to translate my pages to spanish and user should not feel any difference that I have used any widget or any other site facility.

regards