From: php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Anees ul haq
Sent: 07 September 2007 07:22
To: php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  Language Translator

Hi,

I need a language translation script for my site but I don't want to use
such a translator which change my url like google does , as if i m on
page mysitename.com and I need to translate it to spanish and use google
widget it translates my page in a way that it changed my url to
translate.google.com/?site=mysitename.com

can any body help me in this regard so that I might be able to translate
my web pages which have dynamic contents are rapidly changing, with out
changing the url or any other change to my pages. I just ned to
translate my pages to spanish and user should not feel any difference
that I have used any widget or any other site facility.

regards