Re: php shows up empty

Dear Pete

Thank you for your swift response

I am running the page on a remote free BSD server,
also locally on a windows and linux machine where it does work.
The strange thing is that it used to work. And a simular page does work,
you can find them with the following adresses:

www.mobiclips.net\gui\rtn\rtn.php this one works
www.mobiclips.net\gui\clp\clp.php this one doesn't work

Pete <cgrp@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:                                  In message <f92kpk+rj6c@xxxxxxxxxxx>, uhibullura <uhibullura@xxxxxxxxx>
 writes
 >Hello dear Php'ers
 >
 >I havea problem with a php page, everytime I call it it presents me
 >with an empty page, with only

 ><HTML><HEAD>
 ><META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=windows-
 >1252"></HEAD>
 ><BODY></BODY></HTML>
 >
 >as  if have only made an empty php-page, I cannot figure out what the
 >problem is, can anyone help me.
 >(I have made a test page with only <?php ?> run it and it gave me the
 >exact same result)
 >
 >I am sure that I am overloking somthing since I am still learning php
 >
 >Thanks!
 >
 >Roland

 Are you running it as http://... rather than C:\... ?

 What is the name of the page?  Something like myname.php or something
 like myname.html ?

 --
 Pete Clark

 Sunny Andalucia