From: uhibullura <uhibullura@xxxxxxxxx>
To: php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, August 5, 2007 1:11:40 AM
Subject:  php shows up empty

Hello dear Php'ers

I havea problem with a php page, everytime I call it it presents me
with an empty page, with only

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional/ /EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=Content- Type content="text/ html; charset=windows-
1252"></HEAD>
<BODY></BODY> </HTML>

as if have only made an empty php-page, I cannot figure out what the
problem is, can anyone help me.
(I have made a test page with only <?php ?> run it and it gave me the
exact same result)

I am sure that I am overloking somthing since I am still learning php

Thanks!

Roland