Re: php shows up empty

Dear  Abhishek,

Thanks for your swift respons,

I will look in the loffiles if I can.
The page inquestion runs locally on windows and linux, but not on the
remote free BSD server where it is supposed to run.

 What I did as test
I changed the include-path to the root it worked, then I renamed
the files to be included by prefixing an i,so as to keep them  together
and I got a blank page so at this moment I am at a los.

I will let you know if I can get to the error-logs.

You can see the page I am working on at

www.mobiclips.net/gui/clp/clp.net (not working)
and a simular page
www.mobiclips.net/gui/rtn/rtn.php (working, although partially on linux).

Thanks again for swift reaction, and I keep you posted.

Roland

abhishek jain <ejaincom@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:                                  Hi,
 In most probability you have error on your PHP script. Some syntax error or like.
 Pl. check your error logs.This might give you some indication of what to fix.
 Also give us detail of your system and we might tell you where the error log is located.

 --
 Regards,
 Abhishek jain