Re: php shows up empty

Dear Brian,

Thank you for your swift response,

I did that, it showed up fine, but when I included it in the page in question,
it didn't work. The page includes a top and a bottom, somtimes it shows a blanko page, and somtimes only a header with the flash.
You can have a look at:
working www.mobiclips.net/gui/rtn/rtn.php
not working www.mobiclips.net/gui/clp/clp.php

Thanks

Roland

Brian Cummiskey <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:                                  uhibullura wrote:
 > Hello dear Php'ers
 >
 > I havea problem with a php page, everytime I call it it presents me
 > with an empty page, with only

 > <HTML><HEAD>
 > <META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=windows-
 > 1252"></HEAD>
 > <BODY></BODY></HTML>
 >
 > as  if have only made an empty php-page, I cannot figure out what the
 > problem is, can anyone help me.
 > (I have made a test page with only <?php ?> run it and it gave me the
 > exact same result)
 >
 > I am sure that I am overloking somthing since I am still learning php

 if you're viewing in IE, than that is the expected result...

 try printing something out:

 <?php
 echo "Hi!";
 ?>