From: php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of gangadhara prasad
Sent: 24 June 2007 04:49
To: hyd-phpug; php-objects
Subject:  Joomla Multiplesites

Hi,
  I have a website in joomla to which i am a super admin. If new user
registered to a site he must get his own website. He will become admin  to
his website.He need to have his own  template,content,components,modules and
etc. Super admin has all the  rights. If super admin allow admin1 to all
components he can have  access on them. so admin1 has right whether to
display all the  components to its website users or not.just like admin1
there will be  several admins for several sites. So that if there are 10
admins 10  websites will be there which have different
content,users,templates and  graphs. There will be no sharing of data between
admins and its users.  super admin can access all the admins and users.

                                So is there any component to achieve the
above said functionalities ?  shall i have different  databases or a  single
database is sufficient. please give me a clear picture how can  we achieve
this.

  Thanks,
  Gangadhar.

PHP Data object relational mapping generator http://www.metastorage.net/
Yahoo! Groups Links

Any opinions expressed in email are those of the individual and not necessarily those of the company. This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and solely for the use of the intended recipient
or entity to who they are addressed. It may contain material protected by attorney-client privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use is strictly prohibited.

Random House Group + 44 (0) 20 7840 8400
http://www.randomhouse.co.uk
http://www.booksattransworld.co.uk
http://www.kidsatrandomhouse.co.uk
Generic email address - enquiries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Name & Registered Office:
THE RANDOM HOUSE GROUP LIMITED
20 VAUXHALL BRIDGE ROAD
LONDON
SW1V 2SA
Random House Group Ltd is registered in the United Kingdom with company No. 00954009, VAT number 102838980