Plz help on rmoving Trojan (JSWonka) from a JS file

Hi friends,
i need some urgent help from anyone regarding the removal of a TROJAN from some of my web pages.

one of my site page is affected a TROJAN named JSWonka (detected by Macfee Virus scan).
and macafee itself removing some part of the script file.
so my javascript code part (and site page) is not working properly.

Interesting thing is its not showing any Errors in Fire Fox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can i recover the affected file from dis..

Plz help

Anees Muhammed