Joomla Multiplesites

Hi,
  I have a website in joomla to which i am a super admin. If new user  registered to a site he must get his own website. He will become admin  to his website.He need to have his own  template,content,components,modules and etc. Super admin has all the  rights. If super admin allow admin1 to all components he can have  access on them. so admin1 has right whether to display all the  components to its website users or not.just like admin1 there will be  several admins for several sites. So that if there are 10 admins 10  websites will be there which have different content,users,templates and  graphs. There will be no sharing of data between admins and its users.  super admin can access all the admins and users.

                                So is there any component to achieve the  above said functionalities ?  shall i have different  databases or a  single database is sufficient. please give me a clear picture how can  we achieve this.

  Thanks,
  Gangadhar.