Re: How can I replace $_SERVER["DOCUMENT_ROOT"] in PHP 7.0?

On 14/09/2021 11:32, Bo Berglund wrote:
On Tue, 14 Sep 2021 11:21:00 +0100, Ashley Sheridan <ash@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

The basic steps would have been just checking what
$_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT'] contained. That would have negated pretty much
all the rest of the test code, etc, that you wrote, as that's the actual
problem.
Do you mean to for example do some kind of dir listing based on
$_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT']?

If so I have no idea how to do that...
I assume that there is a PHP command to help but I have not been using such ever
so I don't know.

No, $_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT'] is a string, just echo out what it actually is on both versions of PHP. That would show you what you now know, that it's different for whatever reason. It could be a script being run that's altering it, it could be a change in server config, not easy to tell without more digging.

--
Ashley Sheridan
https://www.ashleysheridan.co.uk