Re: Hoping for a working example of SFTP in PHP

David,

After looking at the previous emails and this error message -

"Warning: copy(ssh2.sftp//6/home/nsr/public_html/test.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Dropbox\Private\Web\nsr-HMAC\upload\Wheeler-2.php on line 67 Failed to copy local file 'C:\Dropbox\Private\Web\nsr-HMAC\upload\test.txt' to remote file 'ssh2.sftp//6/home/nsr/public_html/test.txt' "

I noticed that the sftp stream url is missing the colon.

You have ssh2.sftp//6/home/nsr/public_html/test.txt,

but it should be

ssh2.sftp://6/home/nsr/public_html/test.txt

I think this is the problem.

Eric