Re: Pux - High Performance PHP Router

Lin Yo-an wrote:
I also tested your case "php array as a router”.

the php array test case is the fastest because there is no any function call.
but using php array to route does not help the development and it’s hard to
maintain or extend:

Going off on a slight tangent here, but I feel that it is important. I'm just moving from Apache to nginx to provide the base static serving and am now running php only for php files. I'm still using the same structure that I've used for many years where each area has it's own 'directory', so rewrite is used as part of the routing, and reduces the problem to manageable chunks. So I am at something of a loss to see the advantage of building a large routing application when the php end of things can be simplified to smaller faster modules? In my model the bulk of the routing has been done even before php is accessed?

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL