Re: Phux - High Performance PHP Router

2014/1/7 Lin Yo-An <cornelius.howl@xxxxxxxxx>

> https://github.com/c9s/router-benchmark/blob/master/code/dispatch.txt
>
> Here is the updated benchmark test case.
>
> I added a benchmark for the dispatch method call, as you see there is a
> huge difference when only one route in each test case.
>
> https://github.com/c9s/router-benchmark/blob/master/code/dispatch.php

I can provide a router, that is even faster:

$routes = [
  '/hello' => ['foo', 'bar']
];

if (isset($routes['/hello']) {
    do_something($routes['/hello']);
}

I couldn't resist :)

Also (don't know, what others think) I'd only compare the matching, not the
setup. Especially because once you use a form of serialized object and for
the other you set it up programmatically ;)