Re: form submit send SMS

If you have the budget use a professional service such as Twilio. Their api
is very easy to use and quick to set up. I would also avoid using any type
of exec() function unless you are doing a very good job of checking to see
what is being executed. You would be opening yourself up the a number of
security attacks.