Re: Trying to understand what is happening in this code

Okay, this helps because it is even more mystifying. But actually, I think
I finally get it. You are like a Zen master, Marc.

It's probably not technically correct but when I look at this I think that
PHP turns HTML from a markup language into a scripting language. Okay,
maybe the way to say it is that PHP is a scripting language that integrates
seamlessly into HTML. Basically, the combination of PHP/HTML results in a
scripting language with markup features. Oneness. Wow.

Nathan Grey
404-337-9005