Re: Is there a PHP based authentication library?

Hi Andy,

To be honest, that's also not what i'm looking for, but might be a
good starting point to extend on. Depends on how you made it :) I cant
promise that i'ill be working on it. I might be for some future
project in my company but it might very well not happen as well.