Re: Is there a PHP based authentication library?

Hi Mark,
I think a simple Google search would be faster. Anyway, an unified way for
3rd party authentication doesn't exist from my knowledge, but for Persona
you could use the sample from mozilla github account
https://github.com/mozilla/browserid-cookbook .

Good luck,
Sorin!