Re: Introduction ... !

I've been on this list since the early 2000's.  I used to participate a lot
back then but then took up a non-php related job and I stopped paying
attention to the list.  I've been working again with php for the past 4.5
years but choose to just monitor the list and haven't participated much.
 Perhaps I should participate more.  But yeah, I've been here like 12 years
or so.  God I'm getting old.