Re: Introduction ... !

[snip]
...good conversation...
[/snip]

I have been on this list for years and I have watched it ebb and flow. I have heard all the bad and good about PHP. The fact remains that we use PHP in some very heavy applications and it never fails us for what we want or need to do. I always encourage devs to use the proper tool for the job, and when using that tool use it to its maximum capability. Let each tool do the heavy lifting that it is designed to do. PHP can tote some really heavy loads when asked properly.