Re: Got HTML5 History API + caching LICKED, I think, <grin>

On Mar 18, 2012, at 8:54 AM, rene7705 <rene7705@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 1:41 PM, Jason Pruim <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:
>

>> On Mar 18, 2012, at 8:34 AM, rene7705 <rene7705@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> want
>> common.

>>> What part of the navigation doesn't work? Do the links in the content
>> work?
>>
>> From what I can tell its the links on the top... The ones in the Content
>> seem to work but I didn't check all of them.
>>

> It won't be easy for me to debug the menu and button components (links on
> the top), as I have no friends or family with an iPad i think. But i'll ask
> around.

One piece of advice that I have been given is to make everything work at its most basic structure first... Then add the fancy stuff to make it be what you want. That way as you develop and grow with what you know you can add features but your site will work fine without The fancy stuff.