Re: I want to use POST when redirect via PHP Header function.

On Thursday, June 30, 2011, Jasper Mulder wrote:

> Personally, I think that incorrect spelling is far more annoying
> than the quoting; that is, if it does not originate from
> incapability due to English (whether it be British or American)
> being not the native language, as opposed to spelling errors because
> of vapidity.

Personally, I'm not sure that those who are lifeless, dull, or
unintersting are any more or less prone to spelling errors than the
rest of us; or that the more interesting members of this list are
immune!

> As for the readers of this list, I am sorry to go into this non-PHP subject,
> but I couldn't really let this pass.

Au contraire! Typos are very much a PHP subject. Take this from
someone who spent nearly two hours yesterday debuggin PHP code with
imbalanced parentheses, parentheses that should have been braces - and
vice versa, ampersands in place of dollar signs, and other typos!

I think the moral is that one should never code when tired ;(

--
Geoff