RE: I want to use POST when redirect via PHP Header function.

> To: php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> From: jim.giner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 09:12:45 -0400
> Subject: Re:  I want to use POST when redirect via PHP Header function.
>
> Just as bottom posting (I know, it's in da rules) makes it rather difficult
> for humans to read thru a topic, scrolling thru ever-longer messages to get
> to the 'new' content.
>
> Let's solve it for all by only posting your own content and let the sum of
> all the messages equate to the topic.  :)

In fact, the posting rules state that one should only quote those parts of a
message that are relevant for the post. Unfortunately, many people decide
that everything is relevant, even for a long thread. Still, this should not mean
we have to flee to the opposite of no quoting. You will agree that quoting
your message above will be clearer than just replying without quote.

Personally, I think that incorrect spelling is far more annoying than
the quoting; that is, if it does not originate from incapability due to English
(whether it be British or American) being not the native language, as
opposed to spelling errors because of vapidity.

As for the readers of this list, I am sorry to go into this non-PHP subject,
but I couldn't really let this pass.

Best regards,
Jasper