Re: I want to use POST when redirect via PHP Header function.

DON't get me started on the massacre of the English language on posting
sites all over the internet!  It seems that people are so wrought up in
their problem-of-the-moment that they don't realize that they are
mis-spelling, mis-typing and mis-stating their problem(s) in their frantic
posts.  :)

"Jasper Mulder" <lord_farin@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Personally, I think that incorrect spelling is far more annoying than
the quoting; that is, if it does not originate from incapability due to
English
(whether it be British or American) being not the native language, as
opposed to spelling errors because of vapidity.