RE: I want to use POST when redirect via PHP Header function.

admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>I could be wrong on this but,
>I am pretty sure you can use GET variables but not POST in a header
>redirect.
>
>Example
>header('Location:http://www.yourmom.com/?large=incharge&hasorbit=yes');
>

>Richard L. Buskirk

Following on from what Richard said, the post data is part of a request made by a browser, not the response made by the server, which is what a header is, a response.

Maybe you need to look into cURL, which make a request and forward the response on to the browser.

Ps. Could people please avoid top posting, as it does make it rather difficult for the automated archive and some screen readers.