From: David Harkness <david.h@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: sstaples@xxxxxxxx
Date created: , 12:00:52 AM
Subject:  Howdy (new in here)

On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 1:08 PM, Steve Staples <sstaples@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> My personal bracing style is the Allman Style.

I use K&R. I started with it just as shown but as monitors increased in size
I stopped cuddling the else so it's now on its own line, aligning the if,
elseif, and else nicely. One of the developers at my company uses the
truly abominable Horstmann style which makes moving code around a serious
PITA. :(

David