Re: Howdy (new in here)

I would say all languages have their 'lousy developers', however, since very
few schools focus on teaching the 'proper coding style' for PHP it leads to
people learning from a variety of resources available online, and this leads
to them receiving mixed messages from the tutorials and allowing people the
ability to choose the method they prefer. Since there is very little
syntactic consistency among the code produced by developers, it leads to the
perception that the developers are 'lousy'.