Re: Howdy (new in here)

On 11-02-15 04:08 PM, Steve Staples wrote:
Tedd:

Your bracing style is WRONG.  Whitesmiths Style sucks... and Allman
Style is the best way to do it.

:)

My personal bracing style is the Allman Style... I've been doing it that
way forever, it just made sense to me (even before I knew there was that
style name... which was about 3 minutes ago).   everything lined up nice
and neat.

Steve

I started with K&R and quickly migrated to Allman style. The advantage I see with Allman is that the braces form a visual pocket into which the associated code gets placed :)

Cheers,
Rob.
--
E-Mail Disclaimer: Information contained in this message and any
attached documents is considered confidential and legally protected.