Re: ORM doctrine

Lester Caine wrote:
For fixed pages this is the best way of handling the information. And handling those fixed pages is ... from my point of view ... not a problem since they can be cached at that level, or even stored locally in the browser cache. I've just been hitting re-load every time for a few updates I've just been processing! In order to actually see the result. But for the majority of my work, the data to be displayed is being rebuilt with every browser hit. In that case generating dynamic pages fast becomes the bottleneck.

If you've got an example, and you'd like to know how to approach these problems, I'd be happy to go through the process of making these always dynamic pages HTTP friendly with you :) (and on the list or in private)

Best,

Nathan