Re: ORM doctrine

On Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 10:02 PM, Tommy Pham <tommyhp2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Has anyone used doctrine before?  I know Nathan mentioned it in the other
> thread but I was wondering how does it handle multi table joins query,
> about
> its performance and whether it uses any type of caching.
>
> Thanks,
> Tommy

Thinking of those who might later be searching the archives, perhaps further
discussion of caching should be broken up into its own thread, as it seems
to be moving off-topic.

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.

Adam

--
Nephtali:  A simple, flexible, fast, and security-focused PHP framework
http://nephtaliproject.com