RE: mytrash@xxxxxxx auto responder

At 12:07 PM 10/18/2010, Tommy Pham wrote:
> [...]

I don't think you do. Moreover, I think it's a scam to try to get your e-mail address upon reply so they can then spam you since it's a 'confirmed e-mail address' ... >.> I honestly think this address should just be removed from the list, IMHO.

Regards,
Tommy

Dear List -

Address confirmation is a commonly used to prevent Spam, since spammers use false email addressed. I would like to remind you that this is used by this mail list and I do the same as do may companies. If I choose not to read the email, I delete the email and the address. I also have the option to not add the book sender to my address book. The Spam filter I use is provided by earthlink and similar filters are used by most ISPs.

I hope  this clarifies the issue.

Ethan