mytrash@xxxxxxx auto responder

I think I recall seeing a post about this earlier, but can this PLEASE
get removed, or use an email account that doesn't require me to be
friends with you??

Granted, a simple reply would get rid of it, but why use an account that
requires authorization in the first place?

<snipped at english>
-------------------------- english -------------------------------

Confirmation is required to send your message to mytrash@xxxxxxx

My antispam system detected your message as possible SPAM,
because your address is not listed in my address book ("white list").

To confirm that your message is not a spam, please open the following
link:
http://www.mytrash.mail.ua/confirm/1287409388.H34971P12680.mx.mail.ua

After that your address will be automatically added into
my address book and you will be able to send me messages from
"Steve Staples" <sstaples@xxxxxxxx> without any additional checks.

You can also use my personal webpage and send me a message anytime:
http://www.mytrash.mail.ua.

Thank you,
sender owner mytrash@xxxxxxx
</snip>

sorry if I am coming across rude or anything.