RE: Re: Continuance of the struggle (trying to understand)

What on earth does this mean? http://localhost/phptest.php *is* a web page -- especially as you have structured it as PHP within HTML -- so why would you want to paste the code anywhere else?

I think your concepts are a little skew-whiff, and you need to explain what it is you think you're trying to do in more detail so that we can spot where it is that your understanding is wrong.

Cheers!

Mike
 --
Mike Ford,
Electronic Information Developer, Libraries and Learning Innovation,