Re: HTTPS SSL

Jordan,

  Bostjan hit the main points, but if you're trying to run a secure
server, you probably ought to know more about it than you do now.
It's pretty easy to arrange a secure connection that isn't actually
secure if you don't know what you're doing.  I'd recommend a good
Apache book -- I have one that I found quite helpful from WROX press,
and I'm sure O'Reilly has one as well.  There are probably other
companies with good books out, but those are the ones I know off-hand
that I'd trust.

-Alex