Re: HTTPS SSL

Jordan,

Do you have a shared hosting? i.e. you must have hosted your site/page on
some server.

Most of the hosting server these days provide you with the feature of
installing SSL certificate.

So what you need is-

Buy a SSL certificate from a vendor. There are so many of them available
these days OR enquire with your hosting provider that if they provide a SSL
(may be a free SSL).

The certificate comes with a "KEY" (bunch of encrypted charcters). Put in
the key in your hosting panel SSL feature.

Also some server restrict the SSL to Static IP or may provide you with a
Shared SSL.

Thanks,

Gaurav Kumar

http://www.UncleCode.Com <http://www.unclecode.com/>