RE: Re: replying to list (I give up)

On Fri, 2010-04-23 at 11:12 -0700, Tommy Pham wrote:

> [...]

I run it under Wine. Wine has come a long way since my first encounters
with it a few years back and run a surprising amount of Windows-based
software. I don't know how far its support for Flash has come, but I do
remember running a version of Flash under Wine before. It was a bit
buggy (some dialogues didn't always work) and crashed more than it might
have normally on Windows, but it was OK at a push to get work done.
Nowadays I don't really do anything with Flash, as it's a pita to get it
optimised for search engines, accessibility just isn't up to scratch,
and it takes a lot longer to build a whole dynamic site with it.

<end type="flash bashing"/>