replying to list (I give up)

I give up. trying to reply to messages on this list is tedious. I can't
pinpoint whether it's because the list is set up to make replies go to
the OP or the OP has his reply-to in his mail client set, or most people
are hitting the reply-to button instead of simply reply.

It just doesn't make sense to me, why be on the mailing list if it
hinders having a group discussion without having to jump through
hurdles. It also defeats the purpose of being on a group list if
replying sends the reply to the OP.

Every message sent to this list, simply hitting reply should send back
to this list and not the OP.
--
Blessings,
David M.