Re: Will PHP ever "grow up" and have threading?

Tommy Pham wrote:

> # of requests / second can be solved by load balancers/clusters.  What
> about the multiple answers for a simple request per user as in my
> example?  How you would solve that if not by threading?

Ah, you're worried that running multiple sql queries sequentially will
cause the response time to be too long?  Now we're getting to the crux
of the matter.  My immediate thought is - if you can't optimize the
database any further, run multiple http requests, there are ways of
doing that. at.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (7.9°C)