Re: How to download and configure php mvc website locally

Hi all,
The site I have download was developed using cake php. Now when trying to
access the website it is showing a blank page. As Sudheer suggested I went
to error log and noted down the errors there, which are as follows:

[Thu Aug 20 14:10:16 2009] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] File does not exist:
F:/Rabin/xampp/htdocs/favicon.ico

I think there is no file called favicon.ico but how to create this file. Is
this something related to cakephp configuration.

Regards,
    Sumit