Re: How to download and configure php mvc website locally

Sumit Sharma wrote:
Hi,
Please help as I have downloaded a php website for my client which is
developed using model view controller pattern. Now when I am accessing this
site locally it is not showing any thing. Please tell me the what's the
problem

Thanks,
      Sumit Sharma

It should at least show some error messages. Look into the logs of your web server and try to fix them.

We will be able to help you if you provide us more information about your application.

--

With warm regards,
Sudheer. S