RE: Proper code formatting

Ok man, I'm sorry.

This post i wrote in a few days ago in my native language. I dont have time enough to write in two languages....but who knows in the future i can do it?

I'm sorry about that man,but if you like the post anyway, try something like google translator.

Regards,Igor Escobar
systems analyst & interface designer
www . igorescobar . com

Well. Since it's not a common thing on this mailing list to hear someone say he's sorry I readily accept your apology and I'll use the google translator as you suggested. Come to think of it, arguments almost never end well on this list (we just broke the record). Remember the one between Almighty, self acclaimed Superstar Dan and Bot Jessica? then there was the one between the client who later became the employer and Tedd.

Cheers.